Academic Registrar's Office
In accordence with the directive, the Academic Registrar's Office offers both online and offline services. In the office, you are required to wear a mask.
Address: 1/A Pázmány Péter sétány, Budapest, H—1117
Monday: from 10 a.m to 1 p.m.
SZABÓ Laura, Head of the Office, Academic Registrar
|HORTOBÁGYI Katalin, Academic Registrar
IGNÉCZI Viktória, Academic Registrar
|VÉGSŐ Gábor, Chief Counsellor Academic Registrar
|BERTHÁNÉ BOROS Tünde, Academic Registrar
VÉKONY Zsuzsa, Clerk
|VÉKONY Edit, clerk
phone: +36-1-372-2921 or +36-1-372-2500/6837
Neptun is used for academic administration (e.g.: registering for courses and exams), finances and communication. The login name and the password, which can be changed later, are sent to students before the start of the semester by e-mail. You can find a step-by-step guide below:
CooSpace is a system used to expedite communication between students and lecturers and is used to share electronic teaching materials and to complete tests. You can log into the system with your Neptun code and password.
Documents & Regulations
- The unique interim Regulations of Training and Examination (TVSZ) can be downloadad here.
- Institutional study information guide 2021/22
- For the academic and other university-level regulations, please click here.
- The faculty-level documents and regulations you can find below:
- Transfer request
- Dean's equity claim
- Training contribution and credit exceed for the academic year of 2022/23
- Training contribution and credit exceed for the academic year of 2021/22
- Self support fee + English language curriculum development fee 2022/23
- Self support fee for students admitted in 2021 & English language curriculum development fee